As Physical Therapists, we are highly educated experts in human body movement and function, and our therapy works on the science of movement. Our goal is to promote your ability to move, reduce your pain, restore your function, and prevent disability. We believe physical therapy is an essential element of patient care.
Physiotherapy is a health technique used to cure our patients affected by pain due to illness, some kind of injury, or disability caused by exercise or wrong movement. It promotes health and fitness for a better well- being.
Here are 10 ways physical therapy may benefit you – if you’d like, feel free to ask us to expand on any of these points when you’re in our office:
- Reduce or eliminate pain
- Avoid surgery
- Improve mobility
- Recover from a stroke
- Recover from or prevent a sports injury
- Improve your balance and prevent falls
- Manage diabetes and vascular conditions
- Manage age-related issues
- Manage heart and lung disease
- Manage women’s health and other conditions