Symptoms of COVID-19
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat and painful swallowing
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Loss of sense of smell
- Muscle aches
- Loss of appetite
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, please use The BC COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool (https://bc.thrive.health/) to help determine if you need further assessment or testing for COVID-19.
For more information about COVID-19, please visit http://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/diseases-conditions/covid-19
Behind the Scenes
- We are wearing personal protective equipment, frequently washing our hands, and increasing our cleaning procedures
- We have cleaning breaks between appointments
- We have removed all chairs in the waiting room to maximize the physical space between patients and practitioners
- We have removed books, magazines, toys from the waiting room to reduce risk of transmission
- Practitioners and staff are screened daily and staying home and rescheduling appointments if sick
How to Prepare for Your Appointment
- Please bring a mask
- Please wear appropriate clothing for area(s) being treated (e.g. shorts for knee)
- Please ask family members and children to stay home unless it is your child being treated and in which case one guardian may accompany
- Unfortunately our bathroom will be for emergency use only
What to Expect During your Appointment
- Please arrive on time for your appointment
- If early, please wait in your vehicle until the appointment time
- Please wear your mask
- You will be asked screening questions for COVID-19 by your practitioner
- Please sanitize your hands upon entry
- Social distancing rules are still in effect
What to Expect After your Appointment
- Rescheduling may be done by your practitioner or front staff
- Unfortunately we are only accepting card payment at this time – “tap” card for payment if that is an option
How We Can All Prevent the Spread
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick.